Progress Update: CouchTimes #1
Some weeks ago, I wrote about CouchTimes, the iOS TV show tracking application, I'm currently working on. In the past weeks, I did some progress on different angles of the application and I wanted to start sharing them more closely on this blog.
- I completely redid the search views from a technical standpoint
- The search now support more suggestions
- All detail view now lives inside a sheet
- Better data sharing inside the application with @EnvironmentObject
- Better image API handling ⇒ default to English localized covers and posters
- Much more little details
On top of everything, I also started to push new releases to TestFlight now. If you are interested in joining this testing round, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org text: please write a mail) (you need to run iOS 14).